April 20, 2022
12 PM – 1 PM EST
5 PM – 6 PM GMT
Sponsored by IFS International Featured Standards
Product and process management is paramount to ensuring the safety and integrity of packaging products. Presenters Patrick Subban and John Winters will share their learnings and experience in implementing the IFS PACsecure standard and sustaining certification in over 150 facilities producing blow molded plastics and corrugated container products.
- Evaluating existing and new suppliers
- Qualifying and monitoring suppliers based on business requirements
- Assessing materials and inputs based on their intended use
- Key steps to meeting customer and regulatory requirements
- Sustaining the product safety and quality management system
- The value of internal audits
- Retailers seeking to verify quality and safety for packaging
- CPGs that want their packaging suppliers to get GFSI certified
- Food companies complying with regulatory demands for safe packaging
- Packaging manufacturers and converters looking for a certification to meet their customer demands
- Auditors and consultants wanting to learn more about IFS PACsecure
Patrick Subban Quality Director Subban Consulting
Patrick is now consulting and teaching after 30 years in blow molded plastics, most recently as Director of Quality for Silgan Plastics’ 19 facilities. He participated in the development of IFS PACsecure version 2 as a working group member.
John Winters Owner New Chapter Adventure, LLC
John brings 41 years of packaging knowledge to his consulting firm. He supported International Papers’ product safety and regulatory compliance activities to the 180 container plants in three countries and participated in the IFS PACsecure working group.
Webinar sponsored by IFS International Featured Standards
IFS develops globally recognized product quality and safety standards and offers tools and guidance to help quality managers work efficiently. Our goal is to provide the best safety and quality management system so that consumers can trust the products they buy.