On February 18th, at the ONEOF100 Summit in New York City, the winners of the PAC Global Leadership Awards were announced.
Best of Show Brand Marketing was awarded to Pigeon Brands for their DAINTY entry.
Dainty’s identity is articulated in white on black to give it a premium touch, carefully selected to position the brand in a highly competitive universe. Each package has a photograph evocative of the country of origin of the variety, with the sepia treatment contributing to the superior quality of the rice in this range. The black blocking effect makes the brand attractive, unique and easy to identify in the rice category. The new bag takes less space in the store, offers a longer shelf life, and is able to be resealed for easy storage.
Best of Show Package Innovation was awarded to Procter & Gamble for their Herbal Essences entry.
As part of the laser marking process, Herbal Essences are displacing material creating peaks and valleys that are acting as a sensory system to deliver feedback to the consumer on which product they are interacting with. The objective of this development was to enable consumers who are blind and/or those with low vision to identify the difference between Shampoo & Conditioner products, improving the in-shower experience. The inclusive design elements are unique to any other package in market.
BEST IN CLASS WINNERS
• Anthem Worldwide for Keurig Holiday Pack
• BrandOpus for Cracker Barrel and Creemore
• Davis for Motomaster
• forceMAJEURE Design for Champagne Comtes de Dampierre
• Graphic Packaging International for Unilever AXE/LYNX Holiday ‘Hexacle’ Gift Cartons
• Mastronardi Produce (SUNSET) for Sprinkles
• Narvona for Narvona
• Pigeon Brands for Gin Distillerie 3 Lacs
• Shikatani Lacroix Design for Miss Vickie’s Signatures
• Walmart and Bridgemark for Our Finest Coffee
• Atlantic Packaging Products for Coors Light
• Henkel AG & Co KGaA for Social Plastic for Nature Box and Fa
• Klöckner Pentaplast for Elite
• Procter & Gamble for Tide
• TerraCycle/Loop for Terracycle/Loop
For more details on our winners, and to see winners from previous years, click here