Evolution of E-commerce
September 8, 2021
12 PM EST I 9 AM PT
The world isn’t changing. It has changed. For brand owners to understand the new reality of e-commerce, the context of how we arrived must be understood. Consumers are expecting convenience, customization, and an experience that connects them to the brand / product in ways that is continuously evolving.
- What has changed in e-commerce?
- How does branding play into the consumer experience?
- How does sustainability play a role – trends / observations / selling the value to the brand owner.
- How does testing impact the design and the value to the customer
- What are the trends in testing and certification (APASS FFP & SIOC / ISTA / ASTM) given the spike in e-commerce
Who Should Attend?
- Brand Owners
- Designers, Design Managers, Design Leaders
- Packaging Sales Reps, Managers, Leaders
- Marketing Reps, Managers, Leaders
- Consultants, analysts, service providers and anyone else interested in packaging design
Austin Given Director, Packaging Design & Development (USA, Asia) Veritiv Corporation
Austin is the Director of Packaging Design & Development (USA, Asia) for Veritiv Corp. There he oversees Packaging Design, Engineering, and Testing for Veritiv clients in USA and Asia.
Ayla Wolk Brand Manager Vine
Ayla oversees the creative development of brand and graphic packaging design for Veritiv and Vine clients.
Webinar sponsored by Veritiv Corporation
Veritiv Corporation (NYSE: VRTV), headquartered in Atlanta and a Fortune 500® company, is a full-service provider of packaging, JanSan and hygiene products, services and solutions. Additionally, Veritiv provides print and publishing products, and logistics and supply chain management solutions. Serving customers in a wide range of industries both in North America and globally, Veritiv has distribution centers throughout the U.S., Canada and Mexico, and team members around the world helping shape the success of its customers. For more information about Veritiv and its business segments visit www.veritivcorp.com.