Webinar: The Life of a Plastic Bottle
Wednesday, September 29, 2021
12PM – 1PM – EST
9AM – 10AM – PT
Free to PAC Members
$40 USD Non Members
Join us on September 29th for an inside look at how Return-It and Coca-Cola are changing the way we recycle.
Some of the questions you will find answers to are:
- How does the beverage container recycling system in BC works?
- How do plastic bottles get recycled and what happens to them?
- What is Coca-Cola doing to lead the industry in seeking partners to collaborate on meaningful solutions to clean up existing packaging from the environment and developing effective collection and recycling systems?
- Coca-Cola’s commitment to use recycled materials in their packaging and packaging innovations to be 100% recyclable by 2025.
- What is Return-It doing to modernize the beverage container recycling system?
- How Return-It plans to improve the beverage container recycling system
- Return-It expansion of its Express system.
Brianna Ames Director of Public Affairs, Communications and Sustainability Coca-Cola Canada
Brianna is responsible for public affairs, government relations, stakeholder partnerships, strategic communications, sustainability and community related programming and initiatives for Coca-Cola in Canada.
Allen Langdon President & CEO Return-It
Allen oversees the most successful used beverage container management program in Canada with a mandate to develop, manage and improve systems to recover used packaging and end-of-life products from consumers and ensure that they are properly recycled and not land-filled or incinerated.
Webinar brought to you by:
Coca-Cola is a total beverage company and our company’s purpose is to refresh the world and make a difference. Through its World Without Waste vision, they are renewing its investment in sustainable packaging so that all its packaging can enjoy a life beyond being beverage containers.