October 4, 2022
12pm – 1pm EST Ι 5pm – 6pm GMT
Complimentary for PAC Global Members
$50 USD for Non Members
Join NSF and IFS, as they guide you through a look at the components of European and US food contact material regulations, as it pertains to food packaging with a focus on the formulary and testing requirements of each.
April 20, 2022
12 PM – 1 PM EST
5 PM – 6 PM GMT
Sponsored by IFS International Featured Standards
Product and process management is paramount to ensuring the safety and integrity of packaging products. Presenters Patrick Subban and John Winters will share their learnings and experience in implementing the IFS PACsecure standard and sustaining certification in over 150 facilities producing blow molded plastics and corrugated container products.
- Evaluating existing and new suppliers
- Qualifying and monitoring suppliers based on business requirements
- Assessing materials and inputs based on their intended use
- Key steps to meeting customer and regulatory requirements
- Sustaining the product safety and quality management system
- The value of internal audits
- Retailers seeking to verify quality and safety for packaging
- CPGs that want their packaging suppliers to get GFSI certified
- Food companies complying with regulatory demands for safe packaging
- Packaging manufacturers and converters looking for a certification to meet their customer demands
- Auditors and consultants wanting to learn more about IFS PACsecure
Webinar sponsored by IFS International Featured Standards
IFS develops globally recognized product quality and safety standards and offers tools and guidance to help quality managers work efficiently. Our goal is to provide the best safety and quality management system so that consumers can trust the products they buy.