Webinar: IFS PACsecure v.2 and NEW Global Markets Program
Wednesday, October 27, 2021
12PM – 1PM – EST
9AM – 10AM – PT
Sponsored by IFS International Featured Standards
IFS PACsecure certification is the answer to meeting customer demands for safe, quality packaging. Gain insight to the benefits of the new standard version 2 and how the brand-new Global Markets program can help companies get started.
- Features and benefits of IFS PACsecure
- The role of certification bodies and how the IFS assessment works
- How to get started and IFS support to guide the implementation process
- Introduction to the brand-new Global Markets program and its benefits
Who should attend?
- Retailers seeking to verify quality and safety for packaging
- CPGs that want their packaging suppliers to get GFSI certified
- Food companies complying with regulatory demands for safe packaging
- Packaging manufacturers and converters looking for a certification to meet their customer demands
- Auditors and consultants wanting to learn more about IFS PACsecure
Pius Gasser IFS Technical Project Manager and IFS Representative IFS North America
Pius Gasser has over 40 years of experience in the Food Industry. Since 2000, he consults specializing in Management Coaching, Training, and Food Safety Implementations. He was appointed to represent IFS in North America in 2015.
Cheryl Sullivan Senior Communication Manager IFS North America
Cheryl operates a packaging consulting firm to which she brings 40 years of industry experience. She also works with IFS to market its standards in North America and helps companies get IFS PACsecure certified.
Webinar sponsored by IFS International Featured Standards:
IFS develops globally recognized product quality and safety standards and offers tools and guidance to help quality managers work efficiently. Our goal is to provide the best safety and quality management system so that consumers can trust the products they buy.